Alumni are the woven strands of the basket that NEC is. NEC is more than a college, it is a place where Indigenous learners have achieved their own personal successes. NEC has built the confidence of thousands of learners who have become leaders in their own communities and lives.
Alumni are an important part of NEC’s future. It is the stories like yours, that give others the courage to take that first step to pursue their educational dreams. Yours stories and your support will help NEC to continue the work we do for the next 55 years
How You Can be Involved
You can be involved as much or as little as you like.
First, we’d love to hear from you and add your name to our Alumni list so we can keep you within the NEC family!
You can join our Alumni Association
– Quarterly meet-ups
– Contribute to a quarterly newsletter
– Invitation to attend recruitment and other events
– Public speaking opportunities at NEC
– Record your NEC experience as a video for use on social media marketing
You can be on the Alumni Committee
– Campaign for elected Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer spots
– Plan and organize alumni meet-ups and events
– Encourage other alumni to join the association
– Participate in NEC fundraising events