Native Education

Register now!
  • 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Minutes
  • 00Seconds


What are the transcripts?


A transcript is an official record of all courses you have taken with credits and grades documented. Current and former BC secondary school students will need to provide their Personal Education Number (PEN) when applying to a post-secondary institution (PSI)

Transcripts are maintained by the NEC  Registrar’s Office.  Transcripts can be ordered online and sent directly to the post-secondary institution to which you are applying. 

Students will not be notified when the transcripts have been mailed by NEC. Please note that official transcripts will not be issued if a student has any remaining financial or other obligations to the College.

Online Transcripts Request

Fill out my online form.
NEC LOGO Welcome to NEC